There are several ways you can send WhatsApp bulk messages through:
- Unofficial apps
- WhatsApp Business
- WhatsApp Business API
Using unofficial tools to send bulk messages on WhatsApp is a violation of WhatsApp’s terms of service, and could result in your account being banned.
WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Business API are designed specifically for businesses to communicate with customers and are compliant with WhatsApp’s terms of service. You can use the features provided by both versions of WhatsApp to send WhatsApp bulk messages without getting banned.
WhatsApp Business app is not a viable option for medium or large enterprises due to the app’s limitation of 256 contacts per bulk message. If you are an SME or enterprise looking to send a WhatsApp bulk message, the best choice is WhatsApp API.
How to Send Bulk Messages on WhatsApp in 24h
To start send bulk messages, you need to create a WhatsApp Business API account first. You can do this by Create a WhatsApp Chatbot on AhaChat.
Once you have obtained an Account, you need login to AhaChat. Go to Broadcasting → New Broadcast
In the Flow menu, select Add block → Conversation to create the message content to be sent
On the Settings menu, select the Message type: Promotional message (within 24 hours) . You can choose “Start sending now” or “Schedule for later” to set the time you want to send.
You can review your submitted customer statistics here
How to Send Bulk Messages outside of 24 hours: Use Message Templates
Message Templates need to be approved by WhatsApp before they can be used for sending a WhatsApp bulk message. See how to create WhatsApp Notification Messages with Templates
Go back to Broadcasting → New Broadcast
In the Flow menu, select Add block → Message Template
Create message content according to an approved template
On the Settings menu, select the Message type: Template message. You can choose “Start sending now” or “Schedule for later” to set the time you want to send.
Messages customers receive after you send in bulk
The Benefits of Sending Bulk Messages using the WhatsApp Business API
There are several benefits to sending bulk messages using the WhatsApp Business API:
- Reach a large audience quickly: Using the WhatsApp Business API allows you to send messages to a large audience quickly.
- Automate communication: You can set up automated messages using the WhatsApp Business API.
- Customize messages: The WhatsApp Business API allows you to personalize your messages for your customers.
- Track and analyze results: The WhatsApp Business API provides tools to track the delivery and performance of your messages.
- Integrate with other systems: The WhatsApp Business API can be integrated with other systems, such as CRM and Omnichannel platforms, to allow you to manage your communication with customers more efficiently.