Messenger marketing is definitely on the rise and more and more businesses have been turning to Messenger chatbots to help boost their brand.
Here are the reasons why they made the switch:
- Facebook Messenger is a good avenue to acquire highly engaged subscribers and potential leads.
According to Facebook:
- 63% of business owners said messaging from customers has increased over the past two years
- 56% of consumers would rather message a business than call for customer service
- 61% of consumers like personalized messages from businesses
2. You can deliver quality content without friction
Potential customers don't have to go through clicking an email to get to your actual brand website just to see what your brand is offering. It goes directly to their messenger app for viewing. Your content then is just 1 click away.
3. You can always re-engage potential customers!
There is always an opportunity to engage your clients with Messenger Marketing. It can range from a different number of contents depending on what you want to offer to your customers.
What's good here is that all you content is just one click away. Trick here is making your content relevant to your market to retain subscription to your brand's page.
4. You can track and segment subscribers lists for future tailored content
Every time your customer replies to your flows within your messenger chatbot, you can track their preferences via tags. This gives you much more data to study your market in depth and even further. You can curate content in the future that they could appreciate and in term further support your brand with loyalty and product purchases
5. There are Chatbots come absolutely FREE and are also easy to learn like AhaChat!
If you'd done a bit of researching, you would know that not a lot of Chatbots come for free. Luckily for you, our company Ahachat does just that. See quick facts on what AhaChat is all about:
Don't forget to head over to https://ahachat.com/ and try AhaChat now!